Friday, October 21, 2011

Cool Technology of the Week

In the aftermath of the Blackberry outage last week, many people have asked me about iPhone 4S and Droid devices.   As I wrote about yesterday, I chose the iPhone 4S to achieve a consistent user experience between my phone and my Macbook Air laptop.

Many of my staff use Android-based devices and are very happy with application availability and phone performance.

I polled my staff and asked them to identify the best Droids available today.   Here's what they said:

1. Droid Charge by Samsung

2. Droid Bionic by Motorola

3. Droid Incredible 2 by HTC

Also worth mentioning is the Galaxy S II by Samsung

I welcome your comments about these 4 devices.   My 500 staff have spoken and believe these are the best Android phones on the market - that's cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment